FEPEDA respects your privacy and handles your personal data with care. In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect from you and what we process. We recommend that you read this information carefully, so that you know the purposes for which FEPEDA uses your data.
Personal data is used in FEPEDA for the implementation of its different activities: expert meetings, seminars and camps, communication campaigns, news dissemination, website monitoring, statutory body meetings, research, trainings and more. This privacy statement further explains your privacy rights and the way you can exercise them.
Data we collect
Personal data are all data allowing for the identification of an individual. By using any media of FEPEDA we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you provide yourself:
- forms filled out by you
- content of correspondence with us
- information from social media
- the information you give us may include your name, surname, gender, address, e-mail address, company, phone number and more
- photos, videos, presentations/live web-streaming
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to request information about our use of your information or opt out of certain uses. When FEPEDA asks for you consent to process your personal data, you can at any time decide to withdraw that consent.
You may exercise your right at any time by contacting us on contact(at)fepeda.eu.
Your rights as a data subject will include:
- requesting a copy of the personal data held by FEPEDA about you, the purpose of the processing and information regarding the recipients of the personal information. We will require proof of identity before fulfilling such requests.
- requesting rectification or updating of incorrect data and erasure of your personal data.
- object to the processing of your personal data or the right to transmit those data.
- If you wish to subscribe to our newsletters, videos, any other information or updates, we will use your name and email address to send the information to you. You may choose to stop receiving our letters or information by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails.
Retention of your data
Your personal data is kept in our data base only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. The data we collect is used by the FEPEDA Secretariat and/or members of the FEPEDA Bureau who are involved in the implementation of our activities.
We will retain and use your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to provide our services to you, while you are active member of FEPEDA.
After the use of your personal data, it will be destroyed appropriately.